Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Malaysia2u - Malaysian First GTP Since 2004

malaysia2u.info

Wow!!! I was just talking about it this morning to a friend of mine, the writer and owner of ezrichproject and tried to go to the site but unfortunately I forgot the site address (well, what can you expect, I joined in 4 years ago). luckily I still keep the membership card and lucky me also that they printed their site address on it.

What happened next?
Well, I went in and tried to login to my account but being a forgetful person I forgot my password and even username. What I did was I tried to retrieve it by requesting my password to be sent to my email. To my surprise, I can still retrieve my password and that did not just end there, I login to my account, check my earnings and guest what, I still have my earnings after 4 years of inactivity. The last time I remember my earning was about RM5.00 and now it grow to RM14.7740. I told myself, not bad eh, considering my account has not been active for past 4 years.

Malaysia2u.info's Background
Malaysia2u was started in 2004 manage by Railgateway Sdn Bhd, a Malaysian privately owned company. Membership at Malaysia2u is free but only for Malaysian and those that worked or has been staying in Malaysia age 18 and above. Members must have valid Maybank account for payment/incentive transfer.

Malaysia2u.info's Incentives and Bonus
Malaysia2u has wide range of GPTs such as Paid To Click, Paid To Review, Paid To Signup, Paid To Survey and like any other GPT, they also have referral program. An incentives of RM10 will be credited to new member's account when they signed up for the program.

For PTC, members are paid from RM0.20 per 40sec of viewing to RM0.40 per 60sec of viewing. No multiple ads view allowed, members can only view next ads after the previous session end.

Each incentives for PTR, PTSU and PTS, will be paid accordingly. Members can also earn RM10 from the referral program. Referring advertiser, sponsors and getting the advertiser to make a site, will also rewards member with some amount of incentives.

To date, Malaysia2u has
5,250 active members and with total payout of RM994.92 has been made to members. To join, please click the banner bellow:-

malaysia2u.info



No comments: